Edmodo Support Ambassador Role
At Edmodo, we love our teachers and know how hard you work. As an Edmodo Support Ambassador, you’ll maintain an active and welcoming presence in the Edmodo communities and help other users get the most out of Edmodo. We’ll also look to you as an extension of the Edmodo Support Team, working with us to identify trending feedback and bugs!
Recognition: To celebrate your newfound fame as an Edmodo Support Ambassador, we’ll set you up with a nifty Edmodo Support Ambassador badge, an Ambassador stamp for your profile picture, and a certificate of service.
Term 1: August-December 2012
Term 2: January – May 2013
Here are the different aspects of the role:
1. Monitor Edmodo Communities
- Welcome new users and guide them through Edmodo
- Be a resource! Share content! Give ideas, tips, and workarounds or redirect new users to active groups of teachers that already exist
- Respond to “how to” questions in the communities or direct users to the Support Community
- Respond to unanswered questions in the Support Community and supplement existing responses with your unique ideas
2. Connect with Support Team
- Join the Edmodo Support Ambassador Group
- Connect directly with the broader Edmodo Support Team
- Receive monthly newsletters that document successes of the Support Team
3. Report Back:
- Immediate feedback: Report bugs that you uncover for yourself and others
- Favorite Post: At the end of the term, please send us the most helpful or insightful post you wrote
The program is by invitation only. Ambassadors must adhere to the Code of Conduct to participate in the program.