- How do I access my school subdomain admin account?
- Please make sure you are logged into yoursubdomain.edmodo.com site to see your “switch to admin” toggle on the top right under “Account”. If you have only signed in through edmodo.com, you will not see the option.
- Can a school or district admin change/edit teacher groups?
- No, admins cannot change/edit a teacher’s groups. Admins must ask the teacher to change their group.
- Can teachers add to/edit the school calendar? (In a subdomain)
- Yes, teachers can add to the school or district calendar, however, only teachers and admins will be able to see it. If an admin adds something to the school or district calendar, the admin can decide if the event should be sent to “public” (students, teachers, and parents), just parents, or just teachers and admins.
- I lost the option to switch to admin under the Account tab. What happened?
- Make sure you are logging in to your account through yoursubdomain.edmodo.com. Then you will see the option to switch under “Account.”
- My request for a subdomain was not approved. What did I do wrong?
- Carefully read through the email that you received regarding the status of your subdomain request. There are instructions in that email for the steps you must take to have your request approved in the future.
- I do not know if my request for a subdomain was approved. How do I find out the status?
- If you made your request for a subdomain and have not received a reply within one business day, please check your Spam email folder. Your email provider may have rerouted our response there. If you do not find our email there, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Subdomain Request Follow-up” and we will check the status of your request.
For further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org