Save this page to your Edmodo Library
- Can Parents directly message their student’s teacher/s?
- At this time this feature is not available for parent accounts.
- Can we have more than one parent account associated with one student?
- Yes! The same parent account for one student can be used multiple times.
- Can I have more than one student on my account?
- Yes! Simply select the “Add a Student” button on the top navigation bar. Enter the student’s parent code and select a relationship to student and click “add”.
- Can I merge my Parent and Teacher accounts?
- Unfortunately you cannot merge the two separate accounts. We believe that each account has special and unique functions that serve a specific purpose and therefore the account features are separate. You can easily register for two different accounts.
- Can Parents join groups?
- At this time parents are not able to join groups.
- What if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password you can click on the “Forgot?” button on the Edmodo.com login homepage. You will receive an email with instructions on how to recover your password. If you have any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
- How can I get more information about Privacy?
- Can two parents create separate accounts for one child?
- Yes! They can. You can even give the code to a coach to create an account to keep tabs on student grades and assignments.