Save this page to your Edmodo Library
- How do I turn in an assignment?
- To turn in an assignment, please click the grey “Turn In” button on the Assignment post. From there you can upload a document, attach a link, or type a response. You must react after you turn in an assignment
- I have graduated, how do I close my Edmodo account?
- If you would like to close your Edmodo account, please email email@example.com. Subject: Delete Student Account. Please explain that you have a graduated and please make sure your email is attached to your account.
- How do I find an assignment post?
- Please use the filters available on the top of the Communication Stream. If you sort by type: “Assignments” only assignment posts will show up in the Communication Stream.
- How do I add a task to my planner?
- To add a task to your planner, please click “Add Task” on the top bar of your week or month view. See more on the “Planner” help page.
- What is my Backpack?
- A backpack is a virtual flashdrive. You can store an unlimited amount of links and resources in your backpack. You can also add items from your backpack to assignments and posts. Your teacher has a backpack too, it is called the “Library”.
- Where is my backpack?
- You backpack can be found on your homepage on the lower left sidebar under “Latest Posts”.
- How do I see my teacher’s folders?
- To see your teacher’s shared folders, please click on the associated group and then view the “Folders” Tab on the grey toolbar. (The location of shared folders has changed in the new version and is not longer on the lower right sidebar.)
- Can you recover an Assignment that I know I turned in?
- When you turn in an assignment, please note that it has attached and timestamp has been made before navigating away. If that never shows, then we are unable to recover it because it did not go through. Please make sure you save a copy of the document on your computer.
- How do I give suggestions and feedback to Edmodo?
- If you have product recommendations, please write a detailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Feedback.