I have an unwanted group member
You can remove the member and lock the group.
To remove a member:
- Click the “Members” option at the top of the group’s message stream.
- Click on a member of the group and delete that member from the group by selecting the “Remove from Group” button on the right sidebar.
Note: Please copy the user’s username or link to the profile URL if you would like Edmodo support to pull up relevant information for that account.
To lock a group:
- Click the group on the left side of your homepage.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the group code to reset or lock the code.
- Click the “Lock” to lock your group.
Note: Locking and unlocking the group code will generate a new 6-digit group code. This will not affect your existing group members.
Need more help? Contact email@example.com with the Subject Line: “Inappropriate Use”. Please include a detailed report of the issue you’re experiencing and we will provide support.