- I cannot upload on the iPad
- With the most updated version of the Edmodo iPad app, you can now open files from other supported apps within Edmodo (and vice versa).
- I use notability on the iPad, is there an integration with Edmodo.
- Unfortunately, not at this time.
- I cannot annotate on the iPad
- Unfortunately, at this time that is not possible on the iPad. Learn more about our annotation feature.
- I am a parent, I cannot sign up on the iPad
- Please create your account on a computer. Then you can use the iPad with your parent account.
- My iPad is telling me that I am using an “institutional version”.
- This message means that your school has set up a subdomain. Your teacher will have to sign into the subdomain in order for you to be able to sign in.
- Can I add a profile picture from my iPad camera roll?
- Not at this time, however you can add pictures to your posts and library.
- Can I add pictures from my Camera Roll to the Library?
- Yes, you can. Please follow these steps:
- Tap the iPad Camera icon on the grey toolbar on the top
- Choose “Camera” to take a picture and upload or “Albums” to upload a picture from your camera roll to your library.
- You can find these pictures in your Edmodo Library
Still experiencing a problem? Contact Report A Bug: Click “Account” and then “Report A Bug” on the Edmodo toolbar, and provide us with a detailed report of the trouble you’re having. We’ll work with you to resolve the trouble you’re experiencing.