- Posting Events
- Only group owners or co-teachers can post events to the group calendar. Additionally, teachers can post events to individuals, i.e., connections or students, and to themselves. Students can only post events to themselves.
- Creating Tasks
- Users can add tasks to their planners to remind them of items that need to be completed. Tasks are unique to each user, and they can’t be created for other groups or users.
- Planner Events and Date Discrepancies:
- Date discrepancies can be accounted for based on users’ time zone settings. Teacher and parent time zone settings are automatically set based on the web browser’s time zone settings when an Edmodo account is first created. Student time zone settings are automatically set based on their first group teacher’s settings.
- To adjust your time zone settings:
- Click “Account” and then “Settings” on the Edmodo toolbar at the top of the page.
- Adjust your time zone settings to be the closest city to you in the “Personal Information” section of the Settings page.
- Sending Planner Events to Parent Groups:
- Parent groups should not be listed as recipient options for planner events. Parent accounts are automatically notified when their children’s groups are sent planner events. If you see parent groups as recipient options for planner events, please contact “Report A Bug.”
Still experiencing a problem? Contact Report A Bug: Click “Account” and then “Report A Bug” on the Edmodo toolbar, and provide us with a detailed report of the trouble you’re having. We’ll work with you to resolve the trouble you’re experiencing.