How to Send and Reply to Posts
If your teacher has decided you are ready to post to the group, please follow the instructions below. Remember to use your best digital citizenship skills!
How to Send a Post
- Type the message in the message field of the post bubble.
- Click on the “Files,” “Links,” or “Library” link options to add attachments.
- Type the name of a Teacher or Group into the “Send to…” field. (If you are clicked on a particular group, the “send to” field will automatically show the group.)
Note: Students cannot privately message other students.
How to Reply to a Post
- Select the “Reply” icon located below a message.
- Type your reply in the text box then select the “Reply” button when you are ready to post it. The reply message will appear below the original post