How to Manage Members in a Group
There’s so much to know about each student in a class, but how can a teacher possibly keep track of everyone? The “Members” tab allows you to view all members in the group and access a wide range of member information. This tab is useful for retrieving students’ username and changing passwords, as well as parent codes.
How to manage members in a group
- Click on the group on the left panel of your Edmodo homepage.
- Select the “Members” tab at the top of the group’s communication stream. On the Members page you can:
- Set group member status, download and print member account information and parent codes, and view a list of students whose parents have created parent accounts, change student passwords, see student usernames, remove members from your group and award badges.
- Click a member of the group to take the following actions on the right panel:
- Delete that member from the group by selecting the “Remove from Group” button.
- Award that member a badge by selecting the “Award Badge” button.
- Change the member’s password by selecting “Change Password”.
- Retrieve the parent code for that member by selecting “Parent code”.
- Put that member in read-only mode by selecting it from the access drop down menu.
- View the member’s “profile” or “grades” by selecting the appropriate quick link from the right panel.
Note: You can search for members in your group by using the search field in the upper right corner of the Manage Members page. Also, you can click multiple members at once to award badges and remove users from the group.