How to Search and Filter Posts
We realize it’s important to have your classroom clean and tidy. The ability to search and filter groups and posts will give you the organization you need. You’ll be able to pull up any post within seconds!
How to Search Posts
- Type your search in the search field on the top toolbar at the top of your homepage.
- You can close your search by clicking the red “X” on the right side of the search filter at the top of the communication stream.
In the search field…
Search through your Posts:
- Type in the keywords you are looking for and select the “Search posts” option that will appear just below the search field or hit enter. Your search results will appear in your stream.
Search for a Teacher:
- Type in the teacher’s name. You will notice a stream will appear below the search field containing matches of anyone already in your teacher network, and anyone who is a member in any of your groups (groups you are a part of or groups you have created).
Search for a Topic:
- Type in a topic you are teaching to view resources in the topic page in the discover section
How to Filter Posts
- Click the “Filter Posts By” button on the top right of your Edmodo homepage.
- Choose one of the following filter options:
- By Students
- By Me
- Latest Posts
- Feeds (RSS)
- You can further filter assignments by clicking “Coming Due” or by “Date Posted” on the filter bar at the top of the communication stream.