Latest Version Tips and Tricks
We’ll show you where to find all of the Edmodo features you already know and love, and introduce you to a few new ones that we hope will make your Edmodo experience even better!
Besides the fresh new look, there are some new features on Edmodo that will help you in the classroom.
Check out two new features under “Latest Posts”:
- The Insights tab is a great way to gather group level analytics. It aggregates assignment “reactions” to give you immediate feedback on how students feel towards assignments. You can also track aggregate student performance from this tab.
- Discover is a great new way to surface lesson-ready, digital content. You can check in to a particular topic to see relevant content and find other educators who are teaching the same topic. Discover also allows you to search for content for very specific subject areas.
Check out the lower right sidebar of your account for some realtime updates!
- Recent Activity
- Teachers always wanted a way to find when their students were using Edmodo. The recent activity gives you live information about student and teacher activity on Edmodo.
Check out our new quiz features!
- Quiz Features
- Teachers can now print quizzes, track total points, randomize questions, re-order questions and lock quizzes.
Here are some of our newest additions:
- Students and teachers can now “react” to posts and assignments by choosing from an array of emoticons.
- Scheduled Posts
- You now have the ability to set a time and date for when you would like a post to show up on the communication stream.
- Notification Filters
- You can choose to only receive email notifications or latest posts updates from certain groups. This will enable you to have more organization and control over your groups.